February 24, 2008

Nokia N95 8GB

Not long after I bought my O2 Atom Life, my wife saw her friend carrying a N95 8GB. So she wanted one as well...(aaah, in girls' thinking, giving her what she wants is a way to show her how much you love her...). Since Valentine's Day was coming, so I gave her a surprise with that phone (although she was expecting it...DUH!).

Anyway, the N95 8GB, known as one of the Nokia's best phones ever built. No need me to do another detail introduction on its build-in features and functions as there are already lots of it in the Internet. Here is one of the officials - http://www.nseries.com/index.html#l=products,n95_8gb

Compare with the previous model, the 8GB version is significantly better in everyway. Even to my Atom Life in certain ways. Price is range from RM2799 to RM2999 for a Zitron set, while around RM2200 for an AP set. Consider affordable for a pocket-size "Multimedia Computer".

No comments: